MyIT Technical Support
Having computer trouble?
Problems accessing your school email? Want to access the school's wireless network or use your U: Drive or LIRN from home? Need to make an external hard drive work on both Windows and Mac OS? Our IT Department has created a number of "how-to" documents to provide you with immediate self-service technical support.
Downloading and Installing Microsoft® Office
- Please uninstall any Office trial versions on your device before installing Office for Education. 如果你有个人电脑， 点击这里 for 详细的 uninstall instructions. 如果你有一台Mac电脑， 点击这里.
- Register your product using your South Hills email address. 点击这里 to begin the registration process.
- Open your South Hills email account via the Outlook Web Access by 点击这里 然后登录.
- You should have received an email message from Microsoft Office 365 Support. Open the message and follow the instructions contained therein to complete the registration process. 注意: If the message does not appear in your Inbox, please be sure to check your Junk folder, as well.
- After completing the registration process, you will be given the option to install Office 2016 by clicking “Install Now”.
- Follow the instructions provided on the Microsoft webpage to complete the installation.
Issue still not resolved?
If you are unable to find what you need in any of these help documents, simply send an email with
——你的第一次 & 姓
— a 详细的 description of your problem
— the South Hills campus location you're attending
— specify which campus building where you're experiencing the problem
to MyIT@airlinejournalist.com to contact the IT Department directly to request additional assistance.
州立大学 Main Campus
亚当 巴伦 graduated from the 州立大学 Campus of South Hills on September 2022, where he earned his Associates of Specialized 技术 Degree in Information 技术. 亚当 also started his career here at South Hills on December 2022, and is starting out as an IT Support Specialist at the 州立大学 Campus
州立大学 Main Campus
IT Support Specialist
州立大学 Cato Building
马克西米利安一个. 拉 graduated from South Hills School of Business & 技术 with a specialized associate degree in Information 技术 in 2012. Following the completion of his internship with Penn State's Department of Chemical Engineering, he spent a year working for DirecTV until joining the South Hills team in June 2014. Throughout his career at South Hills, Max has worked in building maintenance and as a Computer Technician. He is now the IT Support Specialist for the Cato Park building of the 州立大学 Main Campus.